YAMASA CORPORATION,YAMASA NARITA INC.,YAMASA ORM CORPORATION, HAKOZAKI KOSAN CORPORATION and YAMASA ECO SERVICE INC. (hereafter “our company”) recognizes the importance of personal information and considers appropriate handling of personal information to be an important duty. Our company works to protect personal information by painstakingly adhering to the following policies.
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- When handling personal information, our company complies with laws and regulations regarding the protection of such information.
- Acquisition of personal information
- To provide good service to our customers, our company conducts surveys, provides email delivery services, distributes materials, offers various prizes or makes email offers or accepts email inquiries about our business. As conducting such activities, we may acquire customers’ personal information to the extent necessary. When directly acquiring customers’ personal information in writing (including screen on the homepage, email, etc.), we notify you in advance of how it will be used.
- Managing and protecting personal information
- Our company manages customers’ personal information in an appropriate manner and works to prevent that information from leaking from the company. Our compnay also takes appropriate and reasonable safety measures to protect customers’ personal information from risks including unauthorized external access, loss, destruction and alteration.
- Use of personal information
- Our company uses customers’ personal information only for the following purposes, and we are fully careful not to impair customers’ rights.
- Contacting with prize winners and delivering prizes
- Providing information about our products, campaigns and events
- Distributing email newsletters
- Responding to inquiries from customers
- Conducting surveys
- Handling our facility tour
- Processing statistically personal information in a form not specifying an individual
- Offering congratulations or condolence
- The purpose customers are informed of when our company acquires information
Our company may send certain information by email or other methods to customers who have provided us with their personal information. If you do not like such delivery, please let us know, and we will stop sending such information to you.
- Providing personal information to third parties
- Our company does not disclose or provide customers’ personal information to third parties, unless such a customer agrees or disclosure is justifiably requested based on laws and regulations（including foreign laws and regulations）. In the event our company provides personal information to outsourcing contractors, our company prevents leakage or another disclosure of the information from outsourcing contractors by such methods as entering a confidentiality agreement and imposing confidential obligation on such contractors. In the event of providing statistical information to others, our company provides only statistical information in a form not specifying an individual.
- Shared use
- Our company may share personal information acquired from customers with affiliated companies as follows:< Users of the shared information >
- YAMASA CORPORATION
- YAMASA NARITA, INC.
- YAMASA ORM CORPORATION
- HAKOZAKI KOSAN CORPORATION
- YAMASA ECO SERVICE INC.
- SANJIRUSHI CORPORATION
- YAMASA CORPORATION U.S.A.
- Yamasa Europe B.V.
- YAMASA ASIA OCEANIA CO., LTD.
- SAN-J INTERNATIONAL, Inc.
- Rikki.USA, Inc.
< Purpose of use of the shared information >
- Purposes of use described in the article “Use of personal information”
< Contents of the shared information >
- Your address, name, age, sex, date of birth, phone number, email address, other information acquired from you
< Person responsible for management of the shared information >
- Disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of personal information
- If a customer requests that his or her own personal information be disclosed, corrected, added or deleted, our company will disclose, correct, add or delete such information to the reasonable extent.
However, our company may be unable to respond to the request if fulfillment of the request threatens to cause damage or injury to the life, body, assets or other rights or interests of other customers, threatens to cause material impediment to our business operation or constitutes violation of laws and regulations.
- With regard to our handling of customers’ personal information, our company will review and improve the preceding articles when appropriate. Accordingly, this policy may be modified without prior notice. We appreciate your understanding.
- Requests of disclosure, correction etc. of personal information, inquiries or complaints will be accepted the customer service center of YAMASA CORPORATION.